If you are currently searching for landscaping jobs in NJ, Scenic Landscaping is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Bright, hardworking and motivated people who care to make a change in this always expanding industry are welcome to apply. We take pride in the members of our dedicated, skilled staff and are always welcoming to new people to join our team who can help us grow and improve in the years to come.
We are currently looking for positions for the following landscaping jobs in our NJ office:
- HARDSCAPE/LANDSCAPE FOREMAN – Multiple years experience in landscape and hardscape construction, including walls, patios, steps, masonry and dry set. Leadership qualities, ability to run a crew, drivers license mandatory. Bilingual is a bonus. Ability to operate various forms of machinery and equipment necessary for each job at hand. Skilled in architectural plan reading, salary based upon experience.
- LABORERS – Strong and skillful workers, highly competitive pay scale, compensation based upon experience. Highly established 40+ year company, employee driven, excellent work environment.
- LANDSCAPE ESTIMATOR – High profile, fast paces residential landscape design/build Company seeking a well experienced landscape estimator to perform site inspections, plan take offs, and prepare budgets and contracts to support the sales staff. Candidate must understand all facets of landscape design, planting and construction, be proficient in Word and Excel, work well under pressure and have strong communication and writing skills. Minor Autocad experience a plus; benefits available to highly qualified candidates. Please include in resume your salary requirements.
- LANDSCAPE SALESMAN – High end residential landscape design/build firm seeking experienced landscape salesman, with design, sales and field experience. Must have strong communication skills, be well versed in plant and hardscape material, have a gravitating personality, with ability to multitask and stay organized. Networking and business development to bring new clients to the company is required. Commission structure will be based on experience. Please email over portfolio with resume.
- LANDSCAPE PROJECT MANAGER – A leading landscape company is seeking a very organized individual, capable of multitasking and dealing with a fast paced environment. Must have minimum 7 years experience as a project manager running large residential landscape jobs (300k+) that involve demolition, site work, drainage, pool, hardscape, landscape, lighting, irrigation, fencing, electricians, plumbers and carpenters. Computer literacy, reading plans, executing contracts, and processing paperwork is a must. Must work well in a structured environment with company systems and be self-motivated. Salary, benefits, and company vehicle for highly qualified candidate, serious inquiries only please.
Applying for landscaping jobs in NJ is a competitive market. Talented individuals with passion and knowledge are in high demand, and there are many firms in the area. There are many different avenues to get involved in with a landscaping career. From design, to labor, to managing, to estimating, there are many types of people needed to create a successful firm like Scenic Landscaping. It takes a person truly dedicated and who finds fulfillment in bringing beauty and creativity to their surroundings to thrive in this industry.
If any of these landscaping jobs in our NJ office meet your criteria we would love to hear from you. For more information regarding any of these positions, or if you are interested in applying, please send resume, portfolio and salary requirements to us at email@example.com with “Job Application” in the subject line.